Friday, June 8, 2012

The Adventure of Whitney and Clair


Apparently today is Best Friend Day. Until about 10 minutes ago when I saw on someone’s Facebook, I was unaware that there was even a day set aside to time with your bestie.

Today is the perfect day for Best Friend Day. On Sunday June 10th Whitney and I are sharing our six year friendiversary. That’s right! The two of us have been friends for six years and we are going to celebrate that today with high calorie Mexican food and diet cokes :)


Several people have told me how ridiculous it is for me to be so excited about a friendiversary, but the past six years with Whitney have meet a lot to me. I wouldn’t say being Whitney’s friend is always the most fun or the easiest thing, but being my friend is not either. There have been times where we have fought like crazy, ignored each other’s phone calls, and straight up not talked for a while. Each time this happened we had our reasons, sometimes it was right, and sometimes it was wrong. Most of the time when we fought it was because we knew the other girl was doing something she would regret. It is very hard to see someone you care so much about get themselves hurt.

Being that I am a reader, I have mentally divided my life into different chapters. Whitney is one of the few people, non-family members, to be in so many different chapters of my life. Being that she has been my friend through different situations, she is able to understand my reasons and feelings on different situations.





I just really want to tell Whitney that I appreciate her as a friend and that I am glad we’ve stayed so close for so long. I love you, Wikki!

No comments:

Post a Comment