Sunday, June 19, 2011

In hopes of meeting Shamu

Monday I, Clair Calhoun, will mark one more thing off my childhood bucket list.  We're going to sea world!!! Being the Bio Geek that I am, I'm super excited about seeing the dolphins, seals, and other marine animals. I very much hope that this won't be a disappointment, bc often time when ppl get to go somewhere they have wanted to go since they were a kid, it became hyped in the mind.

I hope that I learn more about the animals I encounter this week, and that my sisters appreciate them more. And I also hope we don't get kick out for Anna's dolphin impersonation.

Not only are we going to SeaWorld, we are also going to the Alamo, a botanical garden, and to a soccer game in Dallas. (Woo-hoo go FC DALLAS)  The Alamo seems like it'll be pretty boring--but that mostly is because its not the time in history that interests me the most.  The botanical garden should be good too as long as the weather in good.  We will do some other fun stuff too, of course I just don't really know what.



Did you know....?  A Killer Whale (Orca) is actually a dolphin.  Orcas are the biggest species of dolphin and are about the size of a school bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment