Thursday, August 11, 2011

I don't want to talk about it.

Hello World!  Remember me?!  I'm Clair and guess what?!!  Yep, you've guess it. Chemistry Camp is over.  How did I do? Not sure yet, all my marble are on this last test. 

First of all I would like to say a super huge thank you to everyone who has prayed, crossed their fingers, or sent me happy thoughts during the past month.  I'd also like to apologize to those who have been subjected to my bad moods, rants, or those who had to try and understand me between sobs.  Its funny how I have gone from crying hysterically curled up on Erin's sofa to literally dancing in the library in a matter of a couple hours.Thank ya'll for your patience and encouragement. 


Over the past month, most of y'all have probably heard me utter the phrase "I don't want to talk about it". Well, sometimes I just don't want to talk about something.  Maybe its because I don't want to think about that topic, maybe its because I know that I'll start crying if I talk about it, maybe its because I haven't organized my thoughts enough to know how I think about it, or simply maybe because I don't think its your business.  Just remember, me not wanting to talk about something doesn't necessarily mean I am shutting you out.

Okay, so that is as much I'm going to talk about "not talking about it".

*~*~*FUN FACT: The largest amphibian is a salamander from China coming in at a whooping 6ft long. *~*~*

3 comments:

  1. Heather Lewis-AdkinsAugust 12, 2011 at 6:31 AM

    6ft long salamander? Kinda scary!! Lol

    Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Heather....I never want to meet a 6ft long salamander...ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I think it would be cool, in my herpetology class I love 'mander hunting!

    ReplyDelete